Especially for freehold property, it’s common practice (and often preferred) to make a transfer from your home-country bank account directly to the bank account of the Developer. Upon making the transfer, ensure you fill out and receive a Foreign Transaction Form from the Developer’s bank (see another question on that here). The FTF (or FET) form will need to be provided to the land office upon transfer of the title deed.

Did this answer your question?